PRC has been constantly increasing its range of leakage testing machines and in this series another achievement is a specially designed machine for fuel neck assembly. This machine is equipped with suitable fixtures and audio visual alarm for OK & NG. Its user friendly features make this machine most reliable and dependable. This is rugged and robust in construction to suit the industrial environment.
Features of “Parametric” Leak Testing Machines:
- Highly accurate & dependable
- Quick leak detection
- Multi-channel operation
- Smart pneumatic & electronic circuits
- Easy calibration through Leak Masters.
- PC Interface through RS 232 C
- Pressure Decay leak measurements
- Strain gauge based pressure transducers / transmitters.
Theory of working:
The original dry-air method is pressure decay, in which the test part is pressurized and then isolated from the pressure source. Because air moves from a high-pressure area to a low-pressure area, any decrease in pressure indicates the presence of a leak. Algorithms then convert pressure changes into an approximation of the leak rate.