PRC offers its most advance pushing test system which is ideal for measuring force and displacement of inserting any object in to any part or component. Present system is designed and manufactured to insert bush in to the bracket assembly. Micro Data Acquisition System (Model-MDAS-43) has been designed for precision measurement of pushing force (Load in KN) and displacement (Distance in mm).
- Handy and easy operation
- Menu driven program for measurement
- Rugged, robust with heavy duty performance
- User friendly and password protected
- Cost effective
- Precision measurement of load and displacement
- On screen graph plotting facility
- Data display in touch screen HMI
- Name – Micro Data Acquisition System
- Make – Parametric
- Model – MDAS-43
- Display – Menu driven, touch screen HMI
- Measuring parameters – Load (in KN) sensing from load cell
- Displacement (in mm) sensing from LVDT
- Power supply – Mains – 220 V AC, 50 Hz, ± 10%, Internal- 24 V DC & 5 V DC
- Analog to digital converter – ADC-24 bit
- System processor – Microcontroller Mother Board 2 analog inputs
- Inputs & Outputs – Digital inputs-4, Digital outputs 4
Display Description (Touch Screen HMI):
- Type – Micro Data Acquisition System
- Display size – 4.3”
- Display parameters – Load (in KN), Displacement (in mm)
- On screen display – Date & time through real time clock (RTC)
- Graph resolution – Axis X – 5 mm/division, Axis Y – 10 KN/division
- Tabs – RESET, AUTO, MAN (manual), EDIT (program), ZERO (load zero) & READ (displacement zero)
- Connect power cable, load cell and LVDT at the rear panel.
- Switch ON the power button on the front panel
- Program the Micro Data Acquisition System by pressing auto start push button (green) which will start the machine
- System will display now load (in KN) and displacement (in mm)
- Simultaneously graph will be plotted showing curves on X and Y axis respectively.
- As per the in feed data in to the system, it will evaluate the part or component as “OK” (by glowing green lamp) or “NG” (by glowing red lamp) on the front panel.