We are renowned manufacturers and suppliers of Relay performance tester. PRC offers Micro controller based programmable test equipment used to test all types of Auto Relay for Pull in & Dropout voltage. This is offered in two modules;
1. Control Module Relay Tester:
This includes Micro controller unit with LCD/LED and Key pad for easy user interface to do the programming of Test Parameters.
2. Power Supply Module for Relay:
Output the various supply voltages as per input by control unit. Monitoring terminals for Voltage and Current are provided on front panel.
Mode of Operation:
PRC Relay Test System has three modes of operations as below;
Power supply output voltage is calibrated in this mode (Calibrated at works)
In this mode, first Program mode is fetched. After Programming the parameters, LCD/LED shows TEST MODE. When TEST request switch is pressed, supply voltage across the relay coil is increases till the relay is operated. When relay is operated, Pull in voltage is displayed on LCD/LED. Voltage increases till it reaches to maximum test voltage, then voltage start decreasing till relay contact is dropped and drop out voltage is displayed on LCD/LED.
Following parameters can be programmed in this mode;
Type of Relay: “CO” or “NO”
Maximum Drop-out Voltage
Minimum Drop-out Voltage
Maximum Coil Test Voltage
- Automatic Tester to Test PULL-IN & DRP-OUT for electromagnetic Relay
- Facility to preset Go/No,
- Go Limits for Max, Min PULL-IN & Max, Min DROP-OUT
- 16 X 2 LCD Alphanumeric display to indicate test parameters & test results
- LED Indication for PASS/FAIL External test Pass signal for Punching
- Protection against short circuit
- Rugged & robust design to suit Indian Industrial environment
- Easy handling & User friendly
- Dependable & heavy duty performance